Saturday, June 21, 2008

Saturday, the Special Day

On Saturdays, I often have the song, "Saturday is a special day, it's the day we get ready for Sun-day!" in my head. I actually try to get my "ready for Sunday" chores done before Saturday, so we can have a play day. Today we are headed to the pool. We haven't been all week because the temperature has been in the 70s. 70s!! It's been nuts. We turned the air off on Monday, opened the windows, and haven't turned it back on yet. We will probably need to today, though, since the dreaded humidity will be back. Houses that are nearly 100 years old can trap humidity in them. It's not pleasant.

Poopy diaper duty calls. Until later, my friends.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Saturday is our day for getting ready for Sunday too. Managed to get sorted by mid morning so we were out at midday-unfortunately, British weather being as it is, we got soaked to the skin

Nanette Merrill said...

I know I sing that song too, and I start off the day trying to get ready but somehow by Saturday night I have lost track and Sunday is never quite as calm as it should be.