Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Lots of Help

I am still on lifting restrictions. Hopefully those will be lifted on Thursday when I go see my doctor. But, until then, I am getting lots of help. Not only is Curly doing all the housework (he folds the laundry as he takes it out of the dryer. Love that), he is also getting up early with me to bring Patch downstairs so I can feed him. Yesterday, my good friend Lenore came over with her daughter Allison to play. They got here at 10 in the morning and left close to 6 in the evening. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! The girls had fun together, and Patch just adored Miss Lenore. The weather was beautiful yesterday, so we went to the park for a little bit, and we even walked to the Freeze King, which is just a few blocks away. Aunt Becky is coming today. What would I do without good friends and family who are so willing to help me?

No comments: