Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Weight Loss Wednesday

Ugh. That's all I can say. Ugh. I could go into a rant about feminine problems, but I won't because at least one male reads this. Let's just say that next week will be better, right? And, it was probably the pants. I couldn't find my weigh in pants, so I had to wear jeans. Big, bulky, heavy jeans that made the scale say "Zero pounds this week, love. Cheer up. Spit spot. Chip chip, cheerio" (the scale is British).

I have a plan of attack. It's realistic, too. Zumba tomorrow night, a YMCA cameo on Friday whilst I wait for my new stove, nothing Saturday, nothing Sunday, and then a date with the elliptical Monday, Zumba Tuesday, and some Yoga at home Wednesday morning. That coupled with good point counting, and we'll hit the magical 10% off goal!

6 comments:

Lisa and Doug said...

You have been doing so well...cut yourself some slack. It is clearly the jeans. You weigh less then you did 2 months ago! You are a champ!

Melonius said...

I just have to say that its funny how your previous post looks next to this one. He he. But its definitely the jeans!

jlk said...

Melonius -- that was funny! I didn't even think about that. I don't keep enough chocolate in the house to have that big a celebration!

Anonymous said...

Newman! It always happens that the scales tip upwards just before Halloween.

Rach said...

I wouldn't sweat it. just keep going. i say that as the scale keeps rising.

Emily Snow said...

Sorry...what a bummer! You know it's all the jeans fault! I bet next week will be better!