Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Weight Loss Wednesday

Today, I was prepared for a zero pound week. You see, we went to dinner at Espositos last night. I ate a mozzarella en carosa. That means "fried hunk of mozzarella" in Italian. It was delicious. I had the points for it, but I thought the salt and fried goodness would linger. Fortunately for me and the other chicks in my group, it did not. I am down another 2 1/2 pounds, which is a grand total of 15 1/2 pounds. I have to say, what I love most about Weight Watchers is that I can eat anything. If I make rolls with Sunday dinner, I can eat rolls. I can eat mashed potatoes. I can eat gravy. I can eat chocolate and cookies and cupcakes if I want. Now, I can't eat all of those things to bursting as many times as I want. No one should do that. A chocolate chip cookie that my kids refer to as a "Grandpatty Cookie" has 3 points (when made about half the size I used to make them). One of my rolls has 2 points. It is truly the lifestyle change for those who enjoy their lifestyle.

I have many photos to upload and parent teacher conference to blog about, but for now, I am going to fold some laundry (pick yourself up off the floor, Mom), and then finish the binding of a quilt.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

2 1/2 pounds and folded laundry, too? Who are you and what have you done with my girl?

Unknown said...

I've been stalking your Weight Loss Wednesdays noticing your great success. Way to go girl!

Unknown said...

BTW, dwf is a stalker that you know--DeeAnn. Keep up the good work!

Lisa and Doug said...

Wow! You are doing so well. You must be so happy about it.

The Boys Mommy said...

Congrats!