Monday, April 14, 2008

Is There a Doctor in the House?

I feel most moms should receive some sort of MD. Or at least nursing status. Last night at around 7:45, Mini-me said she didn't feel good and then threw up. All over her bed. I cleaned up the mess, and then put her in bed with a bucket. Let's just say I finally got to bed at about 4 am. Then, Flower woke up this morning with an upset tummy. So, she is home with us today. The Ex will be picking her up in a little bit, to which I say, "more power to you." As a general rule, I don't take upset tummies in my car. That's because I have taken upset tummies in the car, and had to follow the trip by an immediate visit to the car wash. The good news is that Patch is great, as is Curly. I am just a little tired. Nap time will be a glorious time.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Uh-oh. We were all at the same fiesta, yesterday.

Anonymous said...

Gooooood luck! I hope your tummy problem misses all males of any age and all females over ten.
Meanwhile, we'll stay OUT of touch for a day or so! Please just keep those germs on your side of the river! And we'll pray for you...
Love, Grandma Judy

Anonymous said...

Hope you are all up and running (but not to the bathroom) now!