Monday, August 27, 2007

Sooner or Later

The odds were bound to catch up with us. Patch was in the ER in January, Mini-me followed in February, Curly in March, and I had surgery in June. Today, Flower fainted in school and hit her head on her desk. She is sporting a couple of bruises and was sent home from the ER after a 5 hour visit, saying the doctors didn't know what caused her to faint, but she seemed to be doing okay. They did a strep test and a UTI test, but didn't take blood sugar levels or draw blood or check her head. After being home for about an hour, Ex called that Flower's eyes were dilating and she was taking her back. I don't think we need to worry to excess here; I think Flower is okay. I do understand being cautious, and I agree that other testing needs to be done. I'll post an update as soon as I know anything more.

No comments: