Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Weight Loss Wednesday

I don't want to talk about it, okay? I mean, the scale just stayed the same. Frustration felt here! Oh well. Next week, right???

Onward and upward. Only 2 more days until the Molly Patch trunk show in Northern Virginia. I have a few more things to finish up, but other than that, the major stuff is done. Woo-hoo! Hopefully it will be a good showing and people will order things. I really need people to order things. I started The Molly Patch for a couple of reasons, the chief of which is that I don't want to work outside the home. I feel strongly about being here, even when my kids are in school (which is only a few short years away). But with the economy, that's going to be tough to do. Tough, but doable. So thank you thank you thank you to all those who have ordered and continue to order from me! Now back to the sewing machine.

3 comments:

Emily Snow said...

That is frustrating! Uugh. Uugh.

Good luck with MollyPatch, though!

Lisa and Doug said...

Good luck with your show!

Liz Harrell said...

Yeah, I've been running for almost two months and the scale has not moved. Apparently my metabolism hates me.