Monday, November 24, 2008

Taking a Sick Day

Curly is off from work today, and I kept Mini-me home from school. She woke up several times last night crying that her ears hurt. Of course, today they feel fine, but I didn't quite wake up on time, due to the frequency of her interrupting my sleep. Patch is still not feeling well. I'll upload a picture later today. His eyes are so sad, but he still said "cheese!" when I pulled out the camera.

On the docket for today, I have to finish the binding on a set of placemats for my Grandma's order and get them off to the post office, and then I have about 4 more things I'd like to get done today on the Molly Patch list. I would really like to get some orders on their way by Friday. I think it's totally doable.

My friend Colleen stopped by for a few minutes yesterday to borrow New Moon, and said this:

"Sometimes in quilting, you have to think outside the block."
She is so wise.

2 comments:

Lisa and Doug said...

I hope everyone is well soon; that you don't get it; and you get everything done you have set out to do today!

Rach said...

my kids have coughs I can't seem to stop. it drives me nuts. I don't like it when the kids are sick and I am sure they don't like it either.