Thursday, May 31, 2007

Three for Thursday

Things happen in 3s. Here are mine.

Here's my list of 3 things I learned from watching 1 episode of "So You Think You Can Dance."

1. People who think they can dance and can't are probably more disillusioned than people who think they can sing and can't.

2. Moving your knees back and forth really fast while wiggling your arms is not dancing. Thank you, SYTYCD, I stand corrected.

3. Never talk back to the judge. Never have your mom in the audience so that she can talk back to the judge after you talk back to the judge. Never give yourself a nickname, like T-Bone, because it will only be used to mock, probably by said judge after you have finished talking back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I KNOW I can't dance -- BUT -- when the Bose is blasting and nobody's home I come REALLY close to awesome.