Monday, May 21, 2007

Lesson Learned

This past weekend, as we travelled to SLC for Melden's wedding, we learned a valuable lesson. Always keep a list. I did really well packing up. I made a list. Then I packed the car. I made no list. I forgot the hanging bag, and didn't remember it until en route (late) to the airport. Did I learn my lesson then? Not so much. On the day of the wedding, I walked out of the hotel room without my quilts that I was presenting to Melden at the reception. Again, I didn't learn my lesson because I also walked out of the reception without my purse. On the way home, we got all the way to Baltimore without forgetting a thing. We got to the remote parking lot and realized we had forgotten the car seat back at the arrival area. From now on, I am making a list and checking it thrice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's called old age - you are turning 30 you know :)

Beck