Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sunday Stuff

Today I have to give a talk in church. The topic is "Living to your Potential." I was told to focus on the atonement. Oy, that's a huge, sweeping, topic. I tried to pair it down a bit. We'll see how it goes. I was hoping the big storm that's moving into the area would have moved in sooner, but alas, it was not to be. It's moving in now, though. Maybe we'll just take the sacrament and then go home. I'm a little nervous about my talk. Curly says it's good, but I think it needs a little work.

I took Mini-me to see Curly's show on Friday. During the last speech, Mini-me said "Oh no! Daddy's sad!" Then, when his line came about going out like Plaid's, she said "He's forever plaid." It came out more like "folovol plaid," but I understood. Everyone around us hear her (of course), and thought it was the cutest thing they'd ever heard. Someone told one of the cast members, who now says "folovol plaid" instead of "forever plaid." Funny.

No comments: