Thursday, February 28, 2008

New Blog

I started a second blog. Say what? It's called Recip-Ease, and will be for recipes. Add it to your bloglines, because it won't be a daily affair. I also hope to get a couple of contributers (hint hint, Emily) so I won't be all alone.

Last night, Curly and I watched the ladies battle it out on American Idol. This week, the question the contestants answered was "What is one thing America might be surprised to know about you." I had a laugh when Brooke White answered that she went to beauty school and liked to cut hair. So does the real life Brooke White that I know!

Flower did not come over last night because Curly has had the bug that's been going around. We do get her for the whole weekend, though, so it's all good. I'm not sure what we're going to do on Saturday. Curly has a meeting all day, so we may drop him off and then go meet baby Marianne. But, then again, since we have been sick, Marianne's parents may tell us to stay away. That would be fine, too.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

I love the name of your new blog, I've added it to my sidebar and look forward to the recipes!

Emily Snow said...

Hee hee that is funny about the AI Brooke White... We found out it airs over here on the weekend. We watched it last Saturday...we'll have to catch it again. She's LDS too!

I'll check out your new blog, but I'm not sure if you'd be impressed with any of my recipes...I'll try, though!

Anonymous said...

I wonder if a little pot de creme au chocolat (great for your new blog) would help Curly get over his illness. It used to cure everything!
Love, Grandma Judy
PS: You're welcome to stop by here if you need a place to hang out on Saturday (not as much fun as seeing a new baby, though!).

Anonymous said...

I think the Brooke White is LDS too!!

Anonymous said...

whoops, I just realized that emily already said that!!