Thursday, July 03, 2008

What We Do

At rehearsal tonight, everyone asked what Curly and I were going to do since the kids were away. It was usually asked in a *wink wink nudge nudge* kind of way. Well, since you asked, here is what we did tonight:

We came home, had a late dinner, then a late ice cream.
We watched Steve Carell and Norbert Leo Butz in Dan in Real Life.
I made a cake and put it in the oven.
Currently, we are downstairs in the basement on separate computers.

We are so exciting! The cake takes an hour, which even at this late hour is fine because I won't have anyone trying to wake me up at 7 am. Even Gracie likes to sleep in. Tomorrow our plan is to hit Costco. Without children. Does it get any better than this?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, it gets better. Especially when you are the grandparents who are on the receiving end of the visiting grandchildren! They are darling (but since it is now 2:30 a.m., I'm not looking forward to a 7 a.m wake-up call!). Glad we can be of help to you... you deserve this break!! However, I notice that you are looking at old photos...so I know you must miss the kids!
Love, Grandma Judy