Thursday, December 07, 2006

Three for Thursday

Things happen in 3s. Here are mine.

Here are my 3 favorite holiday classics. Each allows for ample stithing time.

3. Miracle on 34th Street -- this is a new favorite of mine. I watched it last year for the first time with my mother in law who never cries at anything. She cried at this movie. She then clarified that she never cries at anything important.

2. Holiday Inn -- even though this movie is non-discriminating, it's still a Christmas movie to me. Is yo's names Mamie?

1. White Christmas -- was there any doubt? Danny, Bing, Vera, and Rosemary dance and sing their way to save a certain general's Vermont inn. Vermont must be beautiful this time of year, all that snow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Three of my all time favorites, too. Last night I watched the HGTV special about how the White House is decorated for Christmas. I'm trying to figure out how to get those giant nutcrackers on our front porch.

Becca said...

Love love LOVE White Christmas!! Just singing snow snow snow snow SNOW is enough to make me grin from ear to ear. And my little people are loving it as well, much to my husband's chagrin.