Sunday, November 12, 2006

A Night Out

Last night, Curly arranged for some of his costars from Way Off Broadway to come and babysit. Danny and ChaCha arrived at 5 and took over until 11. It was great to get out without kids. We asked the Perednis to join us and went to Famous Daves for dinner because we had a gift card there. Normally we don't like to eat there because everyone you see leaving the place is ginormous. We then went to see the new Will Farrell movie, Stranger than Fiction. It was a great movie. I'm not going to give anything away, because I know people want to be surprised when they see it. Suffice it to say that generally I'm a little too cynical for this kind of movie, but I loved this one. To top off a great night, we went grocery shopping at the new Super Wal-Mart. What a night! Thanks, Curly, for taking me out on the town and showing me a great time ;)

No comments: