Saturday, November 11, 2006

I Can Run Like the Wind Blows

Last night, Rebeccah and I ran nearly the whole way. I give the credit to my new running shoes. They support my arch much better than my other shoes. This morning, however, we were both feeling sluggish. My quad muscle kept grabbing at me, so we walked the route today. But hey, at least we were moving.

Curly has gotten a babysitter for us tonight. It's a friend of his from the theater, and she is doing it for free. Can't beat that. I don't know what we're doing yet, but whatever we do, it will be nice to be together.

In stitching news, I finished the stitching of one of our family ornaments for the year. I'm not going to say what it looks like. I'll post a picture of it after Christmas. I don't want to spoil the surprise! Anyway, it didn't take that long to do, so hopefully I will have the bulk of them done in the next two weeks. I am making headway in my projects but still have a lot to do. Hopefully I'll get it all done!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Once again, you're stitching circles around the rest of us. I'm proud of your running. Every family needs a turkey trotter.