Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Weight Loss Wednesday

Man oh man. Was it a good weigh in yesterday! I never thought I would be excited to get on the scale, but I really was. I worked really hard. I tracked all my food and I even made it to the gym a couple of times. I'm down another 1.8, bringing my grand total to 37 pounds. Curly and I started eating a new treat this week. We slice some banana, add blueberries and blackberries, and then add a couple of tablespoons of fat free cool whip. It's heaven in a bowl, and it's zero points. I love snacks like that!

Today was a snow day here. I really thought that handsome Doug Kammerer was going to be wrong again. We had about an inch or so this morning, followed by some rain which quickly turned to ice, and now it is snowing to beat the band. I have a feeling we'll be home tomorrow, too. We may get 8 inches. Don't judge me, but if that happens, I'll be in my bathrobe.

9 comments:

Jewel said...

WTG! I have been really good exercising every day and some how I have gained 3.5 lbs since Monday. I know it is just water but still... yuck!

Johanna said...

Awesome! I swear I gain weight just by looking at food. There are no scales here though, just my jeans that measure the difference :)
Thanks for the snack idea, I will try that tomorrow!

Mama Pea said...

That is just great on your weight loss! I have started working out but haven't really gotten going on the eating plan yet. Great job. Jealous! :-)

Candice @ Made With Love said...

Congrats! I love when I can see a difference, as that is usually the motivation I need to keep going! :)

Leslie said...

awesome weigh in!!! that is so great. that little snack sounds pretty awesome as well. We are getting bunches of snow up here in NY

Brooke said...

Hooray!! You go girl!
Snow - well you can keep it! I am enjoying a break in the winter weather.

Jackie said...

That is great, what determination you have!!

Lisa and Doug said...

Woot! Woot!

Karen said...

Way to go!!!!!