Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Weight Loss Wednesday

Welcome back, bloggy friends! It was another good WW week. I'm down another .8 pounds, bringing my total achingly close to 35 pounds. I have a whole box of cute corduroy pants that I am dying to wear. I think I have about 10 more pounds to go before I can button them. In the meantime, I am enjoying wearing tops that don't require easy access for nursing. I've even broken out my pretty black dress to wear to church. Not nursing is so nice for my wardrobe choices.

Here is a picture of my baby, one year ago today.

And here she is now. The little rascal likes to take my cell phone and hold it up to her ear and then laugh.
I got my wish and we have a snow day today! Mini-me and Patch were out sledding with the neighborhood kids earlier this morning. It's a good thing they got that in, because the 2 inches we got are melting fast. That's right -- 2 inches closed schools. I am not complaining. They are entertaining each other and are happy to be home. And then tomorrow I'll send them back to school and the snow will be but a distant memory. I love Maryland.

Thanks for all the love yesterday, especially about the knitting/crochet needle organizer. The pockets vary in size, so it can hold a variety of things, from scissors to circular needles. If you make one, let me know. I'd love to see pictures!

11 comments:

Mama Pea said...

She is a little dickens, isn't she?! Congrats on your weight loss! I need to lose at least 40 pounds. How are you doing it? It's something I'm going to work on this year.

Johanna said...

She is so adorable! Have to warn you though, my little brother is thirteen now and he still steals my cell whenever he has the chance to :)

Jackie said...

oh, i need to lose 20 so bad... tell me all your secrets=) Your daughter is adorable... looking forward to getting to know you on the 'A team'

Jewel said...

So cute your little handfull. I am saying hang in there the corduroys are calling your name... can't you hear them... swish swish :)

Lisa and Doug said...

She is a treasure.

Brooke said...

Hooray for you!
Thanks so much for leaving comments on my blog! I am sure this Design Team is going to be loads of fun!

The Highlight Addict said...

While you are about to dust off your corduroys, I have just shelved mine. Yep...the waistline is growing! (Shh...keep it off FB!)

Anonymous said...

what a sweetie pie!!! Ohhh you are such an inspiration with your WW loss!! :) I've got a group of clothes that are just waiting for me to decide to lose some weight!! (haven't had the courage to even decide yet!!) so keep up the good work!! and love love love that knitting/crochet needle holder!! :)
hugs,
sally

Brooke said...

Okay smartie pants - I do finish my edges with binding like any good quilter. However these runners went into my etsy shop and so I will bind them as I get a chance or when they sell. Way to pay attention to the details!!!
Happy Weekend!

www.randomthoughtsdoordi.com said...

Congratulations on your wieght loss. WW is wonderful. Your baby is adorable and I was told to tell you you are beautiful. You are!
from a fellow blogger, with only 8 followers.

Fly Girl said...

She's SOOOO stinkin cute!!!!