Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Weight Loss Wednesday

Again this week I am down .8 pounds. That seems to be my favorite amount to loose. I think this week my biggest victory was over emotional eating. Even pretty girls get bummed out every once in a while. The old Jana would have eaten all through the evening after the kids went to bed. But this week, every time I would get the urge to go to the cupboard, I would stop myself and do a hunger check. Most of the time I wasn't hungry, just a little bored or sad or stressed. I am learning!

Curly has been working hard at rehearsal for The Drowsy Chaperone. He plays one of the gangsters who disguises himself as a baker. Last night he didn't get home until 11:30. He's a little tired. It's a delightful show, so if you happen to be in town, go see it. And leave him a big tip.

4 comments:

Jewel said...

Way to go Jana! I am down almost 10 lbs... 1/2 a pound to go for that. I might join you in weight loss Wednesdays...

Mama Pea said...

Congrats! I'd take .8 lb loss! Wonderful! I started working out today. Still need to get on WW or something. One step at a time!

Candice @ Made With Love said...

Hunger Check is something I totally should have practiced when working in an office, as I'm such a snacker when I'm bored! Congrats on this week's success! :)

Karen said...

Congratulations! Changing habits is HARD.