Sunday, June 21, 2009

While Curly is pretending to be a cat this afternoon, I thought I would take a moment to elucidate on some of his finer qualities.

First of all, Curly is the best dad. I know some people think their spouses are, but I think if we were to have some sort of contest, we all know who would win. There is a reason the kids are so excited when he comes home and cries when he leaves. And, no, it's not because I'm mean. He's just that awesome.

Secondly, Curly is really good at his jobs. He really likes working with people, and being a customer service manager is right up his alley. He is also a fabulous actor, and he loves interacting with audiences at the dinner theater.

And now he's walking in the door! Complete with makeup. You have to love a man who can drive home with a face full of makeup. At least, I love a man who drives home with a face full of makeup!

No comments: