Monday, June 01, 2009

Last May Finish

Well, I only got 2 things finished in May, and none of them Halloween. Boo. This is the second of the two cowboy quilts for my parents Sun Valley retreat.
I went up to our attic room to take the picture. It has great light. It also has a great old door that has not been hung. We are pretty sure it used to be the door to the girl's closet, but it could be the door to the kitchen. Both spaces have hardware for a door, but are empty.
I love the pony print. It makes me want to go out and rope and ride broncos.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yahoo! It is dang cute as well as a labor of love.

Anonymous said...

Design shows always do such great things with old doors by turning them into headboards or tables, or just doors.

Lisa and Doug said...

I love the bright colors.