Monday, June 15, 2009

Love/Hate Relationships

I love my internet, and hate when it's not working. I went on an internet fast for a week. It was imposed on me by Verizon. Our awesome neighbors are letting us use their internet feed until we get ours figured out. All I know is, it probably won't include Verizon.

I wish I could say that I got a lot done while my internet was down, but that's not so much the case. I am still waiting to be done being sick. It takes awhile.

Patch has a new favorite word. It's "awesome." We go to the pool, and he says, "Oh, awesome." I give him a fruit snack package, and he says, "Oh, awesome." He is also without his binky. The Binky Fairy brought him a new car as a reward for one week without a bink. That's awesome.

Mini-me is almost done with school. Tomorrow is her last day. She will miss it. I will miss it. Her friend will be with us for the summer, and they are as thick and thieves.

Flower is enjoying the summer dance between two houses. When she comes back on Wednesday, the pool will finally be open full time.

Baby is also fine. We heard the heartbeat again this morning. It sounds good and strong.

2 comments:

Lisa and Doug said...

I missed you. I thought you were drowning in those dirty clothes.

Anonymous said...

Lisa - hahaha