Sunday, June 07, 2009

Dirty Clothes

The campers returned with 2 bags of dirty clothes. I started a load today and was glad I didn't put it off until tomorrow! They stank. They are wet and filthy dirty. And they smell really bad. They all had a really good time. Patch loved sleeping in the tent.



Flower drew a map of Aunt Becky's land, called Streamy Hollow. It is not to scale.


It rained and rained. And then it rained some more. Aunt Becky bought ponchos for everyone. They saved the day.

When the sun finally came out, so did the butterflies. Mini-me spotted the elusive and rare Blue Morfall Butterfly. They only exist in Streamy Hollow and live near the magic stump.

5 comments:

Lisa and Doug said...

OK. That is all good about the campers, but I want to hear your list of accomplishments in their absence!

Linz said...

Cool map. I can't believe that butterfly landed on his finger.

Rach said...

sounds like a nice break. i just finished reading the half blood prince and then i picked up deathly hallows and then i thought about new moon, but i figured i needed to read something i haven't already. so funny we are on the same page. did you hear that michelle had to put her dog to sleep. she is pretty sad about that

Anonymous said...

It sounds like the title of an upcoming be hit of a novel! Keep writing, Flower.

Melonius said...

That is a really pretty butterfly. I was actually researching this weekend about making part of our yard a butterfly garden. I hope we get pretty ones like that. But I guess we wont, huh?