Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Madhuri Mini

Last year I was lucky enough to go to Market. And meet The Butlers. It was awesome. 

This year I couldn't go because I had a baby. I mean, I love her and everything, but I was sad to miss out on Market. So I sent a mini quilt out of Amanda's new line Madhuri. She hung it in her booth and it was admired by millions.
 I'll have a tutorial on it coming up. It was fun to figure out, but I have to say my sleep-deprived brain can only handle small projects right now.
Amanda's booth won an award -- second place for a double booth. It's a pretty big deal. I'm sure my mini-quilt had a huge impact on that. You're welcome.

4 comments:

Mama Pea said...

I just adore your mini! Seriously!

Jackie said...

i wrote the same thing!!! see why we are besties!

DeborahGun said...

This is so beautiful :-) I am saving my pennies to get some Madhuri fabric - I just love it so much.

patty said...

Adorable.