Friday, October 07, 2011

A Week!

An entire school week has gone by without me posting. Oh dear. I haven't had much to say. Nothing has flooded. In fact, the rain stopped and the sun came out. I had almost forgotten the sky was blue. I think I burned my retinas. It's been a good week!

It's also been a busy week. This week I completed 3 projects for Amanda. Here is the back of one of the things. Not only is the fabric fabulous, but I'm pretty pleased with the quilting:

 Then, yesterday I used a new pattern:
 It's a crayon folio. So cute, right? This is actually the second one I made. The first one had some errors.
I learned some very important lessons when making this. For example, did you know that velcro can melt? Well, it can. And it smells bad. Now that I have learned all my lessons, I'll be making a ton for the November craft show. I think they'll sell, don't you?

6 comments:

Brooke said...

love 'em!!!

Enjoy the weekend!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

How cute?! I'm sure they'd sell :)

Mommarock said...

I can't tell on the crayon folio does it hold crayons on both sides, or does it store your color book on one side, and your crayons on the other. I think the latter would be fab! Although not all color books are the same size.

patty said...

It will be a big seller. Glad you're back to blogging.

Caren said...

delightful!
welcome back. I unplugged for a couple of days, too, I am tweaking a pattern for a cute little elf....

Thimbleanna said...

YAY for the sun -- no water here either -- Yipee! You've been tooo busy to blog -- those projects look like lots of fun!