Monday, January 10, 2011

Happy Monday

Monday is a happy day. It's the day where, every week, I decide to be organized. I sit and think about what I'm going to do to make my life start smoother. And, I also decide to start on Tuesday. That's probably why it never happens! So that's why on this Monday, I'm starting today. I have laundry going, the dishwasher is humming, and sheets are ready to come off beds. Ahhh. Being busy is hard work, so I've already stopped at the GetGo for my giant Diet Dr. Pepper. It's delish.

The Year of Jana is all about making goals I can stick to. So, I finally decided on my New Years Resolution. It's to drink more Diet Coke. So far, it's going really well. I think this year I might actually stick to my resolution! I know what you're thinking. "Why do you have a Diet Dr. Pepper, then?" Two reasons. First, GetGo is owned by Giant Eagle (where Curly works), and I get fuel perks (money for gas) by shopping there, and they only have Pepsi products. Second, I refer to all brown caffeinated drinks as "Diet Coke." Also, I have decided to be my biggest fan. I get really tired of listening to people bagging on themselves. I'm just not going to do it anymore. I am awesome. And beautiful.

And then, after I'm done with my housework, I get to play with this fabric:

I'm so lucky! Come back tomorrow to see what I did with it. It's all cut out and ready to turn into something functional and fun.

5 comments:

Jewel said...

I am envious... I have to go get my teeth cleaned LOL

Brooke said...

Happy Monday back to you! Welcome to the Design Team. Can't wait to see what you do with the fabric!

Anonymous said...

scatter sunshine, all along your way:)

losing my needles said...

The large brown floral print is what I made my SIL's apron out of. So cute!

Leslie said...

go you!! you have such an awesome attitude about this year, i am sure that it is going to be all that you want it to be