Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Ignore the Wrinkled Tablecloth

This is my finished table topper. It was supposed to be project #1 for National Quilting Month, but thanks to the flu, it just might be my only project.

Patch has decided to renounce daylight savings time and is on a sleep strike. It's fun. It involves lots of crying for mommy and begging to watch "Dancing" at 9 pm. He was a little disappointed last night when I told him Dancing wasn't on. He is a boy who loves to boogie.

Curly's tummy is starting to show signs of distress. I am hoping my can of lysol and box of clorox wipes can stop the further spread of disease.

Until then, think spring.

5 comments:

Leslie said...

I love it! I'm thinking Spring every moment!

teamZ said...

I love the table topper. I am with you about the lysol and wipes. I am sick of everyone being sick. H has had a cold for four days and most sleep with me holding her. I am exhausted!

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

wow, that's so pretty, nice job!

Joni said...

That is so cute! I am sorry that you have been sick. I hope we are past that sick stage now... I sure hope so anyway.

Mistea said...

That table topper is divine, love the colours and the pattern. Well Done You.