Monday, October 02, 2006

Shows to Stitch By

One of my favorite times to cross stitch is while watching TV. Some shows lend themselves well to stitching, others do not. For example, it is very difficult to pay attention to both your stitching and 24 at the same time. However, it is very easy to stitch and pay attention to Days of our Lives.

There are a couple of new shows this season that I just love. The first is Ugly Betty. Not only is she ugly, but she is smart and very self confident. It's a very funny show. The second show is The Class. It has potential.

Today I will continue to work on the Christmas stocking. I'm hoping Patch takes a good nap this afternoon. He didn't seem to sleep much this weekend. I know Mini-me will want to sleep a lot. The Flower sure was tired this morning, and that resulted in a tardy at school. Whoops. I hope that one doesn't come back to bite us.

Until tomorrow, happy stitching.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your blog, um, do I use your real name? Maybe I'll just call you 'stitcher'. I have to use a dial up at my current location which makes blog checking s-l-o-w.