Thursday, September 08, 2011

Excessive

It's been raining. Excessively raining. The kind of rain that is either spitting at you or drenching you, but it's always there. Even I, who loves rain, thinks it's a bit much. You see, it's made me lose my mojo. Have you seen it? It's probably under the couch, or perhaps it's in the cupboard. If I felt up to it, I would look for it. But the rain is just so soothing that all I want to do is sit.

My current project is a bag made out of these lovelies:

I found this fabric while in Pittsburgh in March. Oh how I wish I had bought more. It's just so fun and I can think of about 20 more uses for it.

Oh wait! I think I know where my mojo is. It's on the porch, under the dripping umbrella. I think I'll take a nap.

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Can't wait to see what you do with those yummy fabrics!!

patty said...

Is my mojo sitting next to yours?

Karen said...

My mojo has run away too! Maybe they are vacationing together and will come back rested and raring to create.

Rosa said...

Can´t wait to see the bag with that lovely fabrics.