Friday, September 02, 2011

And The Winner Is....

Thanks to everyone who entered. 262 comments! That's a world record for my blog. I feel pretty awesome about it. So without further ado, the winner of the fat quarter stack is:

#189: Nancy

Would someone like to tell me why blogger can't number their comments? Aye yi yi! Anyway, congrats to Nancy. I hope you enjoy this fabric! What are you going to do with it? Besides stroke it and lay it lovingly against your cheek, of course.

Happy Friday, everyone! This week has been exhausting, but good. I hope to show you a new little project this weekend, so check back in, okay? 

4 comments:

Sunnybec said...

Well done Nancy. Linda

Beauty Bonnet said...

ah.. i was too late!

Snoodles said...

Congratulations to the winner! (By the way, there is a tut on my blog for numbering comments! Hope it will help!)

Gill said...

Congratulations Nancy!