Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Recip-ease 5

I do not like any kind of food that comes from water, be it sea, lake, or stream. But, my Curly loves it all. And, since I love my Curly, I suck it up and make some stinky dish for him. His request for Turkey Day is crab dip to eat while watching pre-dinner football.

As a side note -- I am using canned crab for this. I was at Costco yesterday, and so was a can. Hopefully it will be to Curly's liking :)

Crab Dip
2 – 8 oz packages of softened cream cheese
2/3 cup mayonnaise
2 tsp mustard
2 T dried minced onion
1 tsp salt
Beat above ingredients. Fold in 2 T chopped parsley and a dash of garlic powder. Add 2 – 6 ounce packages of frozen crab.
Chill and serve with crackers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Another great recipe from the kitchen of Aunt Lisa.

Anonymous said...

Hey jlk,

I wanted to pop in and wish you and your family a very Happy Thanksgiving. I hope everything turns out. Ours turned out well, but don't you think it's a lot of work? I'm totally exhausted and I have been cooking and doing dishes, cleaning up all day long it seems and I had nearly everything prepared ahead of time...thank goodness it's only once a year but around the corner is Christmas season which seems like an entire month of cooking and baking!

8:09 PM