Monday, April 02, 2007

Project Update

I have been working really hard on my quilting, but have no pictures to show for it. I've been too busy with my needle and thread!

We had a really fun weekend. On Saturday we went to the ward Easter egg hunt. It's on a farm about 10 minutes from our house. The Sunbeam's section was way down at the end of a long driveway. If you know Mini-me, you know that the farther away from a potty she gets, the more she has to go. She thought it was quite fun to go in the grass. Both she and Flower came out with a good haul.

Patch is teething again. He had a fever on and off yesterday and just wanted to hang out in his car carrier, of all places. He feels much better today, but still no upper teeth.

The tempurature today is 81, tomorrow it's supposed to be the same. Of course that means a chance of snow Thursday for the areas near us...Enjoy it while you can!

No comments: