Monday, April 23, 2007

Busy Weekend

Where have I been? I've missed me.


Mini-me broke a tooth on Saturday. It was an unfortunate collision with a swing. The tooth fairy came, and brought her a Barbie DVD. Why not a quarter? She has no idea what a quarter is.


Here is her new smile. Yikes. It's just a baby tooth, so the new one will grow in perfectly. After this weekend, we are instating a new policy of mouthguards while playing.
After the mouth massacre, we went up to the Cactoctin Mountains to hike Cunningham Falls. It's a mile roundtrip, but as I was shirpa to Patch, it felt much longer and harder.
Round out the weekend with a healthy dose of church on Sunday, and you have yourself a busy weekend. We are so glad the weather is beautiful for the next few days. We have a park play-date today and more fun outside for the rest of the week. Spring might finally be here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, it's not that bad!! When we were talking on Saturday night, I was picturing much, much worse! I chipped my own front tooth sort of like that about nine years ago. Of course, being permanent (and 23 years old at the time), I did have it fixed! However, I actually went on my first "real" date with Matt with that chip--I cancelled the dentist appointment to go out to lunch with him instead. I guess it was worth it. . . :)

Anonymous said...

I think she looks pretty cute. It will probably make her lisp :)