Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Obviously, Not Much

Not much to report here. Just same-old, same-old. I have been furiously making bags and aprons and other fancy things. Patch has been trying to stop me, but seeing as he's two, small, and easy to pick up and place somewhere else, he has failed.

My quilting machine is down for the count. I part has been ordered from California, hopefully to arrive today, and the quilting mayhem can continue. In case you're wondering, it's the stitch regulator. There is a problem with the connection. Like I said, hopefully it will be resolved today. Tomorrow at the latest.

It is very cold. There has been frost on the windshield every morning this week. I drove Mini-me to school today because I just couldn't think about walking in this. She loves driving to school, hopping out of the car, and running up the stairs to the building, just like a big kid.

It's time for me to hit the showers. Have a great day!

No comments: