Monday, September 24, 2007

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year

Tonight is the start of premier week. We have the DVR all set to go. Sadly, many shows conflict. I'll be watching some down in the playroom while the others record. Tonight, I am so excited about the return of Heroes. That show kept me guessing all last season. Who knows what they'll throw at us this time. The new show I am looking forward to tonight is Chuck. It looks funny.

Here's the rundown for the rest of the week:

Tuesday --
Returning: Dancing with the Stars (duh!)
New: None

Wednesday --
Returning: Criminal Minds.
New: Private Practice. What trouble will Addison get herself into with a new set of hot doctors around her? Bonus: Taye Diggs.

Thursday --
Returning: Ugly Betty, Grey's Anatomy, My Name is Earl, The Office
New: None. Who needs new shows on Thursday?

Friday --
Returning: None
New: Moonlight. It's about vampires. I like vampires.

So far, no news on Jericho, even though I know it's coming back because fans sent peanuts to the network when it was cancelled (if you don't get that, you obviously have missed a great show). 30 Rock and Scrubs aren't starting yet, either.

The new season will give ample time for stitching, quilting, knitting, and just relaxing. I love it! I have a lot of projects to finish. Now if only the weather would cooperate and turn cool...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Not that this has anything to do with TV shows though I have to agree with you it is exciting all the new shows that are coming out and the the old ones returning--and Autumn I love the fall weather and the feel ect...love it....but (were you waiting for that?) in the past two weeks I've been asked if I was you..Funny huh? I was flattered that they would associate me with any famous person...love to read your blog--

Anonymous said...

My wife has failed to mention Psych, which I believe is on Fridays, and is a great show; returning (actually returned a few weeks ago) from a great first season last year.

She also failed to mention that we are also anticipating the returns of Lost and 24.

And it's okay that she didn't mention Monday Night Football (and NFL and college football in general--another hot one on Thursdays . . .), golf's President's Cup this week, and baseball's post season.

(now we just have to find a way to get Arrested Development back on the air!)

So I can see why all the experts say we are addicted to television. It's television's fault--they make it so darn addicting.

I think I'll take up stitching this season.

jlk said...

Psych had already started, as had the NFL. Lost and 24 don't start until January. I am way excited about all of those. Really.

And, if you're serious about stitching, The Molly Patch can use another employee.