Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Patch Overboard

As I was getting the kids ready for bath #1 this morning, I left them in the bathroom while the tub was filling so I could get towels out of their bedrooms. Mini-me came running out, yelling "He fell in! He fell in!" I ran back into the bathroom to find sweet Patch sitting beneath the stream of water in his clothes. He was laughing and having the time of his life.

Today I worked on a bag that I have had for a couple of months. I started cutting out the pieces before we went on vacation. The pattern calls for lots of pockets, but I only put in one sectioned pocket in the interior. If I made it again, I would probably do a couple of other pockets. It was fairly simple, and turned out so cute. Look for pictures soon.

Flower's first day of school was a success. She thinks her teacher is so funny. When I asked her what she wanted to learn more about, she said art. And maybe science. But mostly art. Hello, Art Institute of Washington...

No comments: