Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Falling

Falling is embarassing. Mini-me falls all the time and breaks her promise. It makes her cry. On my first day in the MTC, I fell while helping my new companion, Sister Jones from Wales, carry her uber-heavy luggage down the stairs. My dress flew up. I wanted to die. She laughed at me. Nothing can quite compare, however, to falling on international television. I don't know how many people tune in to Miss Universe, but those of us who did got a treat. Poor Miss USA.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seeing someone fall just makes me laugh, so I have laughed a lot today. Have you ever seen anyone get up so quickly after a prat fall like that one? Goodness. She didn't even break a heel, let alone a sweat!

Anonymous said...

Wow, it just shows that pageant girls are a different and rare breed. I'm kind of in the mood now to watch Drop Dead Gorgeous...