Thursday, December 14, 2006

Three for Thursday

Things happen in 3s. Here are mine.

Here is a list of my 3 favorite modern holiday classics.

3. A Christmas Story. This was also my acting debut in Frederick, as I played Mother last Christmas. You'll shoot your eye out, kid.

2. Christmas Vacation. Watching this movie makes it the hap, hap, happiest holiday since Bing Crosby danced with Danny Kaye. It's a little irreverant, but who can't relate to the statement "It's the holidays and we're all miserable." Where's the tylenol?

3. Elf. One of the greatest movies by comic genius Will Farrell. This movie reminds us of three things: Treat every day like Christmas. There's room for everyone on the nice list. The best way to spread Christmas cheer is by singing loud for all to hear. Oh, and if you see gum on the street, don't eat it. It's not free candy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree wholeheartedly with your list. One of my all time favorites which is little watched is Cary Grant and Loretta Young in "The Bishop's Wife".

Becca said...

Ooh, I love 'The Bishop's Wife.' I haven't seen it in years, but it was a good one. And really, what more could you ask for than the Christmas Story. Classic, in every sense of the word.