Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Jenny Update

My Jenny appointment was great this morning - scale wise. Time wise, it was terrible. But first, the good news. I am down another 1 1/2 pounds. Yea! My normal consultant, Virginia, was out today. So I saw someone else whose name I do not know. She's very nice and a little too accomidating. When I got there, she was with another client. It was a walk in, meaning no appointment. I have a standing 8:20 appointment that lasts 20 minutes. I am home by 8:45 to finish getting Mini-me ready for school and walk her over there by 9. Well, at 8:30, I was still sitting and waiting for the walk-in (who walked in 2 minutes before my appointment) to be done. It was close getting Mini-me to school on time.

I have a stacked day today. In a few minutes, we need to leave to take our puppy, Gracie, to the vet. Then Mini-me gets picked up at 11:30. My friend Angie is coming over today and we are doing an AtHome America party for her (she is a new rep for them). At 3, I am taking Patch to the doctor for his 4 month well child visit. Curly has a seminary meeting tonight and I have play selection committee. However, if I can't find a sitter, I can't go to my meeting. It's a very busy day. Better get crackin!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gee--I sat some more today with my leg propped up. All I can contribute to your busy day is "Go, Mommy, Go!"

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS on your Jenny appointment! YAY!!!!! You are so sweet...your comment on my blog entry was so nice. You too, were so positive and so great to be around. We laughed so much.....I love that. Thank you for being such a good friend to me then...and now. I'm so glad we have gotten back in touch! YAY!!!!

Anonymous said...

You have a dog???