Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Beautiful Day

Today was so fantastic weather wise, I just had to take advantage of it. I strapped Patch into the stroller, and Mini-me and I walked downtown. Well, I walked. Mini-me ran. There was a lot of "Hey mom! Catch up!" being called back at me. By the end of the day, her little legs had run out of steam, and she decided she and Patch could share the stroller. The stroller for one. I laid the back down, and she sat behind Patch, holding onto him. He liked it for about 10 minutes or so, then he started the "Mom! Mini-me's touching me!" cry. Silly kids. I think we almost broke the stroller. One part is hanging loose after the afternoon. Perhaps it's time to get serious about the Joovy.

3 comments:

Anne Marie said...

You have to get that Joovy, it comes in orange. Your favorite color.

Anonymous said...

You live in a walking town -- you must have a Joovy.

Anonymous said...

They're just plain cool--I "third" it--you need a Joovy!