Thursday, May 26, 2011

Halloween in June

Let's have a party in June, shall we? Every year when October rolls around, I am busy with school and the upcoming Christmas craft fair season. I don't get to enjoy Halloween crafts. And, let's face it, Halloween is my favorite holiday. I don't go for scary Halloween, I prefer a more whimsical route. So this June, I'll be hosting Halloween in June here on my blog. Join me, won't you? Grab the button on your right and put it on your blog. We'll have links to fun ideas, recipes, and tutorials to get us in the mood. So pull out your Halloween projects you just didn't have time to get to last year. We'll have a spooktacular time!

Thanks to Amanda for the button design. Witch graphic by Lilly Bimble.

7 comments:

patty said...

This is a bootiful idea!

Mama Pea said...

I think this is great. Sorry I'm traveling all of June and won't be able to play along!

Tanyia said...

I am new to your blog but what a fun idea! I like getting my stuff done ahead of time as well!

Staci said...

Love your idea! I'm finishing up a Halloween quilt right now, and have a couple other projects already planned, so this is very timely for me! Yay for Halloween!!

ElfRenee said...

I am so in. I love halloween!!!

Bree said...

awesome! love it!

✾Jamie Lee Cooley✾ said...

Sounds great! I will be joining up!
www.thebusybeequiltshop.com