Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Shower Gift

My friend Michelle is having baby #4. After 3 girls, she's finally getting a boy. Boys are great. I'm glad I have one. Boys are also busy and messy and silly, so I'm equally glad I only have one. I wanted to make her something unique for her shower, as I figured she was probably going to be inundated with tiny clothes adorned with balls, frogs, and trucks. So I made a pillow. Then I put a bird (or 6) on it.
I embroidered their family name on the bottom, and then did an envelope finish on the back. I think she liked it.
The best part was that I had all the materials on hand, so it was free! Sort of.

4 comments:

patty said...

That's a fantastic gift!

Candice @ Made With Love said...

Such a wonderful gift!!! Great job! :)

Mama Pea said...

Love it! You are so creative!

Karen said...

That's a great gift. The birds are cute.