Thursday, May 12, 2011

My Thoughts


I lost a follower today. Where did you go? Who were you? Why don't you like my kids?

I forgot to blog yesterday. So we'll save my weigh-in news for next week. Let's just say I am really close to a milestone.

I haven't had any heat or air conditioning on in my house for over a week. I feel so frugal.

Diet Coke is delicious.

I feel more like me in my new contacts. It's been since last July that I've had any. Why are they so dang expensive?

I would much rather wear a skirt in warm weather than shorts.

I would really like a pair of yellow flats.

I still get nervous each time I make a quilt. What if I mess it up? What if I ruin the pretty fabric? I usually get over it.

What's on your mind today?

5 comments:

patty said...

How do you know you lost a follower? It wasn't me! I'd follow you anywhere.

Lisa and Doug said...

I want to know who in the heck wouldn't like your kids???!!!

Jackie said...

oohh, I think yellow shoes say so much about a person... all positive=)

Karen said...

I am still a follower! I wanted to comment earlier but Blogger was out of action. Do you reckon all the market action caused overload?

Mama Pea said...

You are so cute. I love your random thoughts. I love your kids. I am always afraid I'll mess up a quilt, too. Hope you make it to your milestone soon! That is really cool!