Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Scary Moment

Last night, Curly got a call from some of his friends offering him a ticket to see Dirty Rotten Scoundrels in Baltimore. I had already seen the show in NYC, so I encouraged him to go, knowing how much he would like it. I must have fallen into a deep sleep on the couch before he got home, because when he walked through the door, he scared the dickens out of me. I screamed so loud the neighbors must have heard. Then, I was so embarrassed, I started to cry.

Mini-me does indeed have strep throat. She woke up at about 3 this morning, asking for a story. Patch also woke up several times. I am one sleepy momma this morning.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Get well Mini-me. You're too cute to not feel well in Dec.

Anonymous said...

Open all the doors and windows and send those germs packing. They, like the monsters, need to go to Leesburg.

Anonymous said...

Get well soon, Mini-me!