Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Weight Loss Wednesday

Usually I relish summer because it's a time where I can let go of schedules. I like not having to go somewhere at a certain time, other than the pool of course. But, this summer I have plenty of motivation to stay on plan, which includes scheduling time to work out and planning ahead our meals. First, we have a wedding in July for Curly's cousin's daughter. Then, in August our very good friends are getting married. And finally, last night we received a text that Curly's baby brother Lieutenant Boo proposed to his girlfriend and will be getting married. Soon. Lieutenant Boo is in the Navy and has to do his patriotic duty again. We got to meet Miss Nora last week. We love her, too.
Frankly, I'd like to look hot at all these events. I'll be purchasing a new dress from Shabby Apple. I don't know which one yet, but I'm excited to choose. And, I'll be getting a new pair of heels of the super high variety.

So what's keeping you motivated this summer?

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Sanity! I am a much better mommy when I work out ;)

Jackie said...

oh, you are doing so well... such an inspiration..

Candice @ Made With Love said...

Oooh, I love Shabby Apple! I personally have a hard time buying clothes without first trying them on, but maybe one day I'll get over my fear! I can't wait to see which dress you choose! :)

Karen said...

Sounds like some partying will be happening in your neck of the woods. Happy shopping. That's gotta feel good.