Monday, October 11, 2010

Corn Maze

About a week ago, we went to the corn maze. It was awesome. And more than a little muddy. The day before we went, it had rained about 5 inches. It was sunny this year, as opposed to years past when we've gone at night. Personally, I like going during the day. It makes it much easier to see the map.
Look, I was there, too!
Ginger enjoyed riding around in the backpack. She thought the whole event was pretty funny.
The kids took turns leading. However, Flower was the only one who found the markers.
Patch and Mini-me each fell several times. Earlier that week, Mini-me was asking what "hobby" meant. I told her it was something you were good at and that you enjoyed doing. She thought for a minute and said, "Well, I am good at falling, but I don't like doing it. It's NOT my hobby."


3 comments:

Lisa and Doug said...

I'm glad you could take a break from sewing and get out and enjoy the Fall air!

Anonymous said...

Mazes freak me out, but I'm glad that your kids like them. Nobody's hobby should be falling.

Leslie said...

what fun even with the mud!!! i love the picture of you and the kids. you look great! that would not be my choice of hobbies either!!!