Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Weight Loss Wednesday

Happy Wednesday, folks! It's been a long day here. Is it Friday yet? I am glad the day is almost over. All that is left to do is pop some popcorn and fold some laundry. I didn't have a huge weight loss this week, only .4 pounds, but any loss is a good one. I have a contest going this week with my friend Lenore. We aren't doing a challenge for who can lose the most, but who can stay within their WW points the most days. I think I'm gonna win. We haven't decided on a prize yet, but it will either be a movie or a lunch. Maybe both!

Off to fold.

4 comments:

Leslie said...

i like the prize!!! either way you get a good afternoon with a friend. right?

Anonymous said...

.4 down is better than .4 up. Congratulations.

The Boys Mommy said...

any weight loss is great weight loss:)

Rach said...

keep up the good work. I love my roommates from BYU. :) I wish i saw them more often. We really should get together before the end of the year.