Monday, May 24, 2010

Early To Bed


Last night I stayed up late to watch the series finale of Lost. I have thought for quite some time that I am not smart enough for Lost. Last night confirmed it. Our late night made for a very early morning for me. I even tried to work out, but Ginger was having none of it and I had to hold her for the last 12 minutes. My arms feel very jello-y right now. We haven't made it to the Y for a few weeks. Ginger has been switching things up on me with her naps. It keeps things new and exciting. I think we finally have a schedule that works, which means I can add Zumba back into my life.
This is Flower's last week of school. It's also her very last week of elementary school, and her very last week at Broadfording, the school she has attended since she was 3. In less than 3 months, she will be a middle schooler. Heaven help us.

3 comments:

Melonius said...

I am with you on Lost. We're behind and trying to catch up on hulu. But it's like they keep piling on more and more when they should be cleaning things up. It's a mess.
And middle school is kind of like it, donchathink?

Lisa and Doug said...

Oh no....not middle school.

Anonymous said...

Is Flower holding that heart as a warning: here I come middle school boys?