Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Weight Loss Wednesday

I know I haven't had my meeting yet, but the meeting might get cancelled due to the snow and ice. I'll know in a couple of hours. I think I did pretty well this week -- my home scale says I lost 2 pounds, so we'll see. There is often a slight difference in the scales, and I'm not sure why.

I'm a little at a loss today. I don't normally talk about The Ex here, mainly because it's not worth talking about. But last night I was the recipient of two separate emails, telling me to "remember my place." It is so infuriating. I know she would prefer it if when Flower is at our house, I would go away and not have any interaction with her. Really, I am just so tired of it. I am supposed to pick Flower up today. Since school is cancelled, I will have to pick her up from her mom. I just don't want to do it. I know it's a bad attitude to have, but like I said, I am just so tired of it.

1 comment:

Tabitha (From Single to Married) said...

that's got to be so frustrating! I'm currently a step-parent and I have step-parents too and I know that it's often a delicate situation. :(