Monday, December 17, 2007

Decorating

I have finally put out our Dickens houses. They look great. If I get anymore, I will need a new place to put them. I have been very slow getting the decorations going. It's so much work, and I haven't been feeling too great. Today I woke up with a stuffy nose and sore throat. But, if I wait until I feel great, the decorating will never get done.

Today in the mail was a letter from Auntie Ree. In the letter was a photo of 2 year old Curly. It took me a minute to figure out who it was, because it looks just like Patch, but with curly hair. Crazy. Thanks, Auntie Ree! I wish I had a scanner so that I could post it. Maybe if I take a picture of it. We'll have to try it.

3 comments:

losing my needles said...

Our Christmas decorations include our tree, my fancy new advent calendar, a cross stitch my mom gave us (Which was not packed away) and Nate's Little People nativity. I had grand plans of getting all decorated in our new place, but well, then we had a baby. THe only reason our tree is decorated is because we did it the morning we were waiting to go to the hospital. Some years, Christmas decorations are over-rated.

Sgt Malarkey said...

Yeah, as soon as I get my Michael Jordan picture hung then our decorations will be complete....seriously.

Anonymous said...

I haven't looked at your blog for days, but I have enjoyed getting caught up. I especially loved the search for the perfect Christmas tree, and Patch vacuuming...